Thursday, May 5, 2011

AED Reflections

Looking back and reading my first blog and discussion group I can say yes all of my expectations have been met and then some!!! I love Blogs now (who would have thought) at first like I said I was unsure about it because there just more stuff i have to check. I'm a blog for my final in a different class and that one is all about setting up a blog and a podcast. I know that if it was not for this It would be a lot harder for me to do that project but because I already knew about it and was comfortable with it It's a breeze.
I never knew that much about art until taking this class in the beginning I thought art history whats there to know...Well there is a lot to know and learn about because it has shaped art into what it is today. Art to me now is much like it was at the start of this class- Its a form of expression of one's thoughts, feelings, or actions through many different types of media. I never knew that all the media types were considered art such as digital art and architecture.
I do know have a favorite artist and it's Salvador Dali I really fell in love with his work during the project 4. I had a lot of fun doing this class and yes at time the work was overwhelming but I learned a lot and sometimes that's hard to say when taking an online class. I still love Angel classes because with my family it's much easier to do the work at my own pace and it allows me to be home with my two younger children who are not in school yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment