Thursday, May 5, 2011

Questions about AED

1)The assignment i enjoyed the most was the creative art projects i liked being creative so every time one came up I was excited.

2)The assignments that i didn't enjoy were the video blogs I liked that that helped back up the information in each chapter but after a few weeks they were a pain because it was always the same as before.

3)I don't mind Angel because i have taken many online classes before this one. I do love that I only have to go to one site to obtain information about my classes.

4)I would keep almost everything in this course I found most of it to be fun and informative. I liked the chapter questions and discussions, I liked the projects, and creating a blog was a lot of fun. The only thing i would change would be the video blogs like i said in question two. They helped with learning the materials but after a while I didn't like doing them because, they were so long and to have four to watch its a lot on top of the other assignments for the week. I would not add anything because I know that for so weeks I was over whelmed because there was so much to do.

5)Yes I would recommend this course to a friend because its a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. American heart saver has been rising as the best name for CE classes. Cardiopulmonary resuscitatio (CPR) training is the only high-held programmed by this organization in collaboration with American Red Cross.

    Cpr class Florida
    First aid Maryland
    Aed New York

    ReplyDelete