Thursday, May 12, 2011

Art Curator Project

1.) I looked at Antony Cancemi's landscape project and Joshua Vail's Lowbrow exhibit.

2.) I chose to review Antony's project because we both used the theme Landscapes and I wanted to compare our styles.

3.) I didn't have any problems except picking which project to review because there were so many good one's to choose from.

4.) I don't mind critiquing my peers but i think its better if you don't really know them because it allows you to be more honest without worrying what they will say about your review.

5.) I think it's nice to see what others think about your work because whether they have good or bad things to say it's a learning process.

6.) I would rate my paper as being a 7 because I think i could have done more but seeing that it's the end of the semester I am very overwhelmed.

7.) Yes I had a lot of fun creating this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment