Thursday, March 3, 2011

Peer Blog Reviews

I took a look at Nicholas Sessana's http://www.sessanna01.blogspot.com/  and Monica White's blogs. http://monicawhite420.blogspot.com/
Project 1: I looked very closely at both of their projects of the elements and principles of art. I really liked the fact that their were no two pictures a like. There was so much of variety it was amazing! With Nick's photo's for movement I think he could have also used it for shape and mass. When i was looking at Monica's photo's her harmony photo i also saw line, shape, color, and texture.
Project 2: We all had different photos for every section which i thought was great because it just shows how different people are. I did see two images that peek my interest and that is because I liked then as well but they just didn't make it into my group. Nick's image of "Untitled Flood" I was drawn to the because of the brightness and boldness of the color red. Monica's image of "Soft Manhattan" I loved the effect it gave of both hard and soft.
I had a lot of fun with this because it is always nice to see what other people are using for their projects. I like the fact that most of the blogs that i looked at all had different types of picture of each project. The variety was great. It is also nice to see someones point of view for a work of art at the art gallery that you liked and didn't use. I liked reading the comments on my blog because it's nice to hear good feed back from other people about work that you put a lot of time into.

No comments:

Post a Comment